Safety & Security
Despite the fact that no system can guarantee complete safety, we, Elvento Inc., constantly strive to maintain a high level of personal data protection:
- We use modern means to protect our servers, such as: encryption, firewalls, anti-virus software, secure connections. and keep them up to date;
- Control the movement of data on servers;
- We constantly monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and unauthorized access;
- We teach our employees the rules of information security;
- We strictly follow the company’s policy concerning working with personal data;
- We process and control different kinds of risks associated with personal data.
The safety of our users is very important to us. There are steps that everyone can follow to ensure their safety while using Amore. Please take a few minutes to read these tips.
Keep your financial information private
Ignore any request to send money – even if the person claims to be in an emergency – and report it to us immediately. Never give out financial information such as you social security number, credit card number or bank information.
Keep your personal information
You are in control of your Amore experience at all times – remain anonymous until you feel ready. Be careful about sharing personal information, such as your full name, phone number, email and address. Protect your identity until you are comfortable enough with someone to share it. Also, leave any personal contact information out of your Amore profile. Note: Amore will never send you an email asking for your username and password information. Any such communication should be reported immediately.
There are red flags to watch out for that may indicate you’re dealing with a scammer. Be aware of anyone who:
- Sends you messages containing links to third-party websites
- Quickly asks to talk or chat on an outside of Amore
- Asks you for money
- Vanishes mysteriously then reappears under a different name
- Asks for your address under the guise of sending flowers or gifts
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s advice to avoid online scams is available here.
Report suspicious users
- Asking you for money or donations
- Anyone that looks like they could be under the age of 18
- Users sending harassing or offensive messages
- Users behaving inappropriately after meeting in person
- Fraudulent profiles
- Spam or solicitation, such as attempts to sell products or services
First meetings are exciting, but always take precautions and follow these guidelines to help you stay safe.
Get to know the other person before meeting them offline
Get to know someone through chat before disclosing personal information or meeting in person. We don’t conduct criminal background checks on our users, so it’s up to you to do your own research and remain cautious.
Always meet in public
Meet for the first time in a populated, public place – never in a private or remote location, and never at your home or apartment.
Tell a friend
Inform a friend or family member of your plans. Tell them who you are meeting, where you are going and when you will return. Bring your phone with you.
Drive yourself to and from the first meeting
Be in control of your own ride – even if you take a taxi. Securing your own ride is important. Even if the person you’re meeting volunteers to pick you up, do not get into a vehicle with someone you don’t know and trust, especially if it’s the first meeting.
Following these guideline will help keep Amore safe and enjoyable.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Safety & Security, please contact us.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elvento Labs Inc.
S-4 253, Gyankhand-1